Apple Strudel @ Fruity Bakery & Cafe
Delicious Apple Strudel from an old school bakery in Klang!
Filled with apple, whipped cream and custard and covered with a crispy pastry.
Each piece is priced at RM6.75 while the whole loaf (which can be divided to about 3 pieces) is RM30.30.
The bakery also serves pastries, cake, coffee and also Western-styled dishes. I didn't try other food but I think it's worth to drop by for the apple strudel!
Fruity Bakery & Cafe
No. 107, Lebuh Turi, Off Persiaran Raja Musa, Taman Chi Liung, 41200, Klang
FB: Fruity.bakery.cafe
Popular Posts
-
We stayed at The Pacific Sutera Harbour on the last night of my failed mission in Sabah . While the decor of the hotel was a little bit dat...
-
Murre's Classic Lager brewed in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Alcohol is not served in any restaurant or shops in Pakistan. But in internatio...
-
Mission fails before it started! I went to Sabah in July with the mission to climb Mount Kinabalu. But I couldn't do it at all as ...
