Petitecafe
Sweet Treats for the Soul
Phnom Penh
A taste of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, on my way to
Koh Rong Island
Cambodia beer.
Lucky burger, Cambodia's homegrown fast food. Interestingly, there are no McDonalds in Cambodia.
Street food - Barbecue/grilled eggs
1 comment:
roffe
said...
Beer is my favorite drink..
May 3, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Sutera Harbour Resort Sabah
We stayed at The Pacific Sutera Harbour on the last night of my failed mission in Sabah . While the decor of the hotel was a little bit dat...
From Mountain to the Sea
Mission fails before it started! I went to Sabah in July with the mission to climb Mount Kinabalu. But I couldn't do it at all as ...
Travis - Closer
Song of the moment - Closer by Travis This song was first released in 2007 but somehow I'm smitten by it now. Fran Healy's voice ...
1 comment:
Beer is my favorite drink..
Post a Comment