Sutera Harbour Resort Sabah

We stayed at The Pacific Sutera Harbour on the last night of my failed mission in Sabah. While the decor of the hotel was a little bit dated, the service and the surrounding view was great. As I was the only one who arrived first among my group, I went for a walk along the marina. 

At night, while my friends opt for an early night because of the tiredness, I went for another stroll on my own. It was quiet and peaceful, and I love the serenity. 


I'm not sure which type of room we stayed in because everything was pre-booked and it was a large group. Everyone is twin-sharing. My room faced the golf course, has a king-sized bed and a large bathroom with a little window that open up to the bed area. 

                       

One thing I will always remember is just how comfy the bed was! My friend, who successfully made the climb to Mount Kinabalu, just do not want to get out of it once she lies down on it. 


Crabtree and Evelyn for toiletries. 


The buffet breakfast was also good to my surprise because most of the hotel's food I had tried tend to be bland. I also try something new - black bean Dhall and I love it!



About Sutera Harbour Resort
The 384-acre of resort consists of 2 5-star hotels (The Mangellan Sutera Resort and The Pacific Sutera Harbour), a 27-hole golf course (Sutera Harbour Golf and Country Club), a marina (Sutera Harbour Marina & Country Club) and a spa (Mandara Spa).

1 comment:

Sam D. said...

I agree with you the bed looks so cozy. :-)

Popular Posts