MTV Asia Award 08



The event was good, would be great if only we get to go to the post-award party... I wanted to meet Jared Leto! Even though we have VIP tickets but we didn't get to go because the post-party need a special invites!

Highlight of the night
:

The Pussycat Dolls being hugged by the Philippine's band (guys definitely) who presented the girls an award, to the boos from the crowd.. Yeah, the crowd was jealous!


Leona Lewis's performance... amazing voice and she looks great. No wonder PETA
(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) voted her as the sexiest vegetarian celebrities of 2008.

Other that performed were:

OneRepublic



The Script



Stefanie Sun & Electrico



I didn't take manage to take lot of photos because I forget to charge the battery of the camera! So, not much photos of us.. too bad... This was definately a one-time only experience. But I think I managed to take nice photos of the almost all the performers above, except no Leona Lewis because the battery totally died.

I wonder where would it be next year and would I be able to go again?

* The photos above are small because I lost the original size files :(

No comments:

Popular Posts